Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Colleen Oxford: One-Layered Holidays

I hope everyone is getting into the Holiday spirit :)

My Family and I sure are.  The tree is up, decorations around the house and waiting on the Hubby to put lights on the house.  And a very special Christmas present came early...My Brother and Niece are up for a little vacation from Florida, too bad all of the snow has melted.

I have some One-Layered inspiration for you

I used many of the Wonderful Rogue Redhead Designs stamps to make these tags, and love how I could capture the feeling of many of the Holidays.

I used Candy Kisses for this cute and cuddly tag.

This adorable bear was just screaming to be a Pilgrim from Getting Grizzly and the squares are from Just Sayin'

Young Love...Using Reading Relish and Candy Kisses.

We Want You! What a fabulous Uncle Sam :) Using Just Sayin' and Candy Kisses.

And I have an extra special treat from my Niece Abrielle, she got a little crafty with me, making gift tags for everyone back home...


Be sure to join in this months Rebel Challenge: One-Layer Winter Holiday Card





2 comments:

  1. Thank-you Red Roque for showcasing my Snow Hugs card today on your blog. I really enjoyed making this one!! Just LOVE your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful! Such a nice collection from both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...