Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Helene Huber: Candy Card

I love to look through my stamps and interpret them in different ways.  Today this element from the Just Sayin' stamp plate reminded me of ribbon candy.  So I stamped it three times onto a plain white card with Ranger Festive Berries distress ink.

I took the sentiment and candy piece from the Candy Kisses stamp plate and used them to create a label which I adhered with foam dots onto the card.  I highlighted with a Sakura glitter pen for added sweetness. I was able to find in my stash some Colorbok card stock that matched the ink.



This is a busy time of year.  Simple yet festive cards still make it possible to give something hand crafted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...