Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Simple Set Saturday: Snow Hugs Text-ure

As we get closer and closer to the holiday season, there is less and less time for putting ink to paper.  I decided for this Simple Set Saturday that I would keep it that simple - putting ink to paper, old paper to be exact.


This is a quick way to show off almost any image with flair and minimum effort.  You can use vintage papers as I have with these examples or  you can create your own vintage paper with the Almanac background from Relish Reading.  I've used my Snow Hugs set for the main images.




For these cards, I selected a vanilla (ecru) cardstock to compliment the aged color of the paper.  I stamped the images with Memento onto the vintage paper, torn around the edges and then added light sponging in Antique Linen Distress ink.  To finish off I dragged the edges through some Vintage Photo Distress ink. 

As vintage paper can be delicate, I used double-sided tape to adhere the images to their cardstock base instead of Tombo.

These Snow Hugs cards would work well for Christmas, Valentine's Day or any even a nice New Year's card.  With their romantic and whimsical design, these images are quite versatile.  Don't miss out on the Beautifully Dunn Bundle - on sale until December 30th!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...