Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stephanie Severin: Get My Drift?

I am having fun playing along with the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Challenge over at The Classroom.  When I saw Julie Ebersole's fun tag for day three featuring red mittens, I knew the perfect stamps to join the fun.
I used stamps from three different RRD Sets ... Snow Hugs (how cool does that hat looked stamped & embossed in white), Candy Kisses & Just Sayin' (for that fun striped background).   The background was created by stamping the background several times in Momento Love Letter ink on the blue textured cardstock & cutting one-inch strips to layer on the tag base.  I finished with lots of pearls (really love how the one looks on the end of the hat).

And isn't that playful Candy Kisses sentiment just perfect ... love it!

2 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous tag Stephanie, i just love that colour combo, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheery! I love the blue and red color combo and your stamp selections.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...