Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Barbara Washington: Happy Birthday, Cutie!

front

Open
Happy Monday. Today I'm sharing a flip center birthday card. I had a lot of fun playing with this one. Using a piece of designer paper from my stash, I cut out the base card. The circles in the design were painted with perfect pearls for a bit of shimmer. I used the bear in the tree and the bear with the honey pot from Getting Grizzly as my main image. These two stamps go together so well. As a change I decided to paint the image using my perfect pearls using my water pen and different colors of perfect pearls. When you open the card, the center circle flips and the sentiment panel becomes visible. It was stamped using the background stamp from Getting Grizzly and  the sentiment "Cutie". Happy Birthday is an outline sticker. By the way, did you notice the little birthday hat (also a sticker) on the birthday bear?

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...