Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Colleen Oxford: Sunset


I love to watch the sunset! I know that sounds cliche but it's true. And I'm amazed at the many different shades it comes in. There's the blues that fade to oranges, the purples that fade to reds...etc. 
So I took inspiration from the Tree scene in Nature Notes.

Stamps: Tree scene, Sentiment and Flourish from Nature Notes


I love how this stamp lends it's self to so many possibilities.


I used Copic markers to color the trees, background, the lines going around the edge and the coloring on the flower. The tree scene, sentiment and flourish are stamped using Stampin Up ink pads.  The brad and punch are from Stampin up also.  The flower is from a fake plant my Sister gave me. And finally I placed 3 pink flowers brads in each corner.



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...