Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Debi Ryan: Art Journal Page


For Christmas, my hubby bought me a beautiful A4 Art Journal. I couldn't wait to create, here's the first page. I masked and sprayed with Dylusions. I then sprayed the background stamps from Getting Grizzling and Snow Hugs to add more texture and interest. I also stamped the roses from the Floriculture set, and the kisses from the Snow Hugs set.



Here's wishing you a very Happy 2013, Debi x

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo impressed with your creation! I love the colors and the cool textures and images, and I love the heart and xx's and oo's. Gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...