Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

trisha too: Winter Blues--a bookmark

What better way to spend a cold winter day than curled up with a good book?
This little lady from the Relish Reading plate has the right idea:


 She had so many books, they're flying out of her arms!

Here's my new bookmark.  You can't tell so much in these pics that this has
a great shimmer to it, but I took a piece of the background before stamping:
Oh, yes, a nice frosty winter shine!  Time to join in the 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm amazed more by the bookmark design or the fact that you were able to capture the technique so well with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SO hard to catch shine, isn't it? It took me a few shots, and holding the camera with one hand, and the bookmark with the other.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...