Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Debi Ryan: Spring Layout

Today I have a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout for you. I've started with a white piece of cardstock, which I've then sprayed and sponged the yellow and the green onto. To add extra detail and interest I've stamped using 2 of the stamps from the new background set: Behind the Scenes and the seed head from the Floriculture set.




I then sprayed some paper daises from Stampin' Up and added some lace, finally stamping the sentiment from the Floriculture set.


Here's to all my Northern Hemisphere friends getting some sights of Spring soon :-)
Debi x

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely page, Debi! Love all the subtle stamped images! Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright spring color and how you combined your stamps on a scrapbook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO!I love the background stamp and colors. Thanks for the Spring wish too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...