Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Helene Huber: Tag Using New Background Stamps

Happy February!  For today's post I used two of the new background stamps from the brand new Behind the Scenes stamp plate.


After distressing my manila tag with Ranger Distress Inks in tea dye, pumice stone, and antique linen, I stamped the handwritten music sheet with Archival Sepia ink.  I then over-stamped the reverse sequin waste in a few places, using Ranger Distress Ink in weathered wood.  My tag ended up being so fully loaded, that I had to move the ribbon out of the way so that you can see the stamps I'm featuring today.  I truly used them as background stamps.


I used a lot of odds and ends from my stash including the trims (brown lace is Webster Pages), Simplicity half pearl ivory trim, Kaiser Craft gray half pearls, Heidi Swapp chipboard clock, a remnant from a crocheted doily, a vintage hat pin from my auntie's collection, and a handmade blue/gray flower from my cyber friend Bitsy.  New items are the beautiful woman from the Gecko Galz All Dressed Up collage sheet and the heart and sentiment from PaperWhimsy.

I hope you are inspired to created with these new Rogue Redhead Designs background stamps.  Right now there is a special introductory price for the release of this Behind the Scenes stamp plate.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...