Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

trisha too: beautiful backgrounds!

You may know I have a thing for making backgrounds--it's one of
my favorite arty things to do.  So you can well imagine that the new
Behind the Scenes plate is now on my list of favorite stamp sets!

Here are just a few of the backgrounds I've been playing with:
bubble wrap!  Now I'll never run out!
script--always adds a bit of mystery
music score--I think music notes add cheer to a piece

sequins waste/punchinella--just plain fun!
(I've actually tried stamping with sequins waste, and trust me, it did NOT
work as well as this wonderful background stamp!)

Here is an ATC made with piece of that musical score for background:
The backgrounds are quite a bit larger than an atc, perfect for making several
atcs at once, or, of course, cards and collages.

Have a great Sunday, and happy stamping!
:)trisha

5 comments:

  1. The music score is the perfect background for your ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Krisha--this really is a great set, a background for everything!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background colors and the image--beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Helene--I've been using this set a LOT this week!

    New toys, you know?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These backgrounds look fabulous! Great stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...