Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Barbara Washington: Two Amusements

I decided to create a tag for my post today. Actually, I had used a tag for picking up extra distress stain from my non-stick mat. I really liked how it had turned out, so I decided to use it for this piece. I stamped the tag with the bubblewrap stamp from the new Behind the Scenes stamp set. I added a harlequin die cut along the right side of the tag. I stamped the boy from Relish Reading and cut him out. His jacket and hat were paper-pieced. The sentiment is also from Relish Reading. The tag ribbon is made from tissue tape. (a Tim Holtz idea) It was a quick and easy tag to make, but I think it turned out great.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara.....don't know what happened to my first comment, so I deleted it!!! Love your tag, the background is brilliant. I was playing with my Relish Reading set yesterday, it's a great set. S x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...