Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Colleen Oxford: Nature Notes Thank You

I hope everyone is enjoying this Beautiful Tuesday.


After all the Holidays and Birthdays lately I'm in need of stocking up on my Thank You cards.  I took inspiration from a stack of ink pads that have been MIA. While cleaning yesterday I found them and thought what great colors.  I used the NEW bubble background from Behind the Scenes and the flower and sentiment from Nature Notes.


Color Inspiration:
Real Red
So Saffron
White and Black

Hope you have a chance to have a look around and find your inspiration :)


2 comments:

  1. I really like this layout and the choice of these three colors together. Nicely done. Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice bright colors! I'm ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...