Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Helene Huber: Feeling Sentimental

Have you checked out the latest Rebel challenge?  Ink up a sentiment or quote and make it the focal point of your creation.  Here's mine:



I used the sentiment from the RRD003 Floriculture stamp plate.  The honeycomb background stamp is from the RRD010 Getting Grizzly stamp plate.  I thought they paired up nicely.

Flower is from Stampin' Up.  Seam binding, which I crinkled up with some water, is from my stash.  Papers: Canvas Home Basic horizontal note card; Stampin' Up Very Vanilla card stock.  Inks:  Coffee Archival for stamping; Ranger Tea Dye Distress  for edging.

I'm anxious to see what you come up with as your sentimental focus!

Helene aka 2amscrapper @ LOTSA SCRAP


2 comments:

  1. Hi Krisha, great quote and the background is, indeed, a perfect foil for it. Like the crushed and crumpled seam binding - gorgeous colour. I love words and quotations so a challenge like this is just my cup of tea :) Coincidentally, I've just had some wordy stamps delivered that I am dying to make good use of :)) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So subtle and elegant!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...