Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Our New Rogues

We are pleased to announce the addition of Krisha and Vicki to the Rogue Crew!


As usual, we will let our new artists introduce themselves through their own words and their art!

Meet Krisha

My name is LaCretia Ogle but I go by Krisha, a nickname given to me by the kids I babysat in high school. I live in the northern end of the southern part of California. about 100 miles north of Los Angeles. I am married, this year will mark 40 years together.  I have two grown sons, two beautiful daughter-in-laws, three granddaughters and a grandson due today!

I have been doing all sorts of crafting and painting since I can remember. I was an art major in high school and in the short time I was in college.  I have taken independent drawing classes and oil painting classes ever since I have been married.

I have been rubber stamping for almost 20 years, back before everybody had blogs and the yahoo groups were the only way to reach out to others with the same interests. I went to a Stampin' Up! party to buy and alphabet set for scrapbooking, the rest is history.

I have been published in Sommerset Studios and Stamping Arts and Crafts.  I have also been commissioned by friends and customers to create special cards for them.

I really haven't thought about having a style. I like to do everything from CAS to pile-it-on mixed media!  I also enjoy doing Zentangle or tangle-doddle and love to work in my art journal.  I scrapbook, probably have 4 going right now.  I enjoy oil painting, but haven't had the oils out in a long time. I have recently discovered mixed media canvases and have fallen in love with them. I dabble in just about anything and everything. I own every type of painting/coloring medium there is on the market. I am also very interested in photography and am looking to take some classes in that field.

Here's Krisha's introductory Rogue creation:




You can find more of Krisha's creations on her blog, Krisha's Keepsakes.

Meet Vicki




Hi, I'm Vicki Robertson. I love art in all forms and crafting has been a life-long hobby for me. Paper crafting...cards, scrapbooking, mixed media and altered art are a creative outlet for me.  This wonderful hobby has provided me the opportunity to make and meet many friends.  I enjoy sharing what I have made and preserving family memories for future generations.

I am currently the Creative Team Coordinator/Blog Boss for CropStop, Design Team Member for My Sketch World and a Staff member at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.  It is with great delight that I am now a member of the Rogue Redhead Design Team.





Here's Vicki's introductory Rogue creation:



You can find more of Vicki's creations on her blog, He"Artful" Validation of Vicki.

We would like to welcome our newest Rogues!  You'll be seeing their art starting in April!

I would also like to thank our former designers, Stephanie Severin, and Beverly G., for their fabulous contributions to RRD!  You can find Stephanie at Ingenious Inkling and Beverly at Gott Heart Art

Original Rogue Joanne Wardle is taking a well-deserved break after many years roguing but you can find her wonderful makes at Made by Joanne and Joanne's Nail Art Ideas. while she is on sabbatical. 

Laura Liddell, also an Original Rogue, is also taking a break while she branches out with her amazing new ventures.  You can find Laura's papercrafting at As Happy As ... and her new designs and venture at Flaxen Hare Designs!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new crew! Looking forward to seeing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be a RRD Crew member!! TY

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the new crew x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you ladies x

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new additions!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...