Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Barbara Washington: Triple Layer Milliner Misses Birthday

Here's a triple layer card which features two of my favorite stamp sets--Milliner Misses and Floriculture.  The images were stamped on the three white layers. Each of the layers were then adhered to background panels and layered on the card. It's an easy technique, but looks complicated. I then added the birthday greeting from Bits & Pieces. I always love the way that the different stamps sets work so well together.

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card - the technique I would also like to make one.
    LG Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the fabulous layered effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...