Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Debi Ryan: Art Journal

So as you start to taste the Joys of Spring, we in the Southern hemisphere are in a glorious Autumn. The leaves on the non- native trees are starting to turn and we're having some lovely sunny days. I love Autumn and the colours and that's what has inspired this journal page today.

I started by just painting some swirls with some gold, red and orange acrylic paint that I had left over from another project. Once dry, I then sprayed some yellow Dylusions spray.  Then I stamped some background stamps, which are a bit hard to see on the photo. Then using stamps from Floriculture set, I stamped with black Archival ink.


I hope you're enjoying your change in season where ever you are in the World.

Debi 

3 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season here in the northern hemisphere. I bet it's as beautiful in the southern hemisphere as well. I love your colors...of course, orange is my favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabulously fiery page from Debi!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...