Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Helene Huber: It's Raining, It's Pouring...

The latest Rebel Challenge #22 April Showers has me thinking about combining products and techniques.



To create rain, I used the bubble wrap background stamp.  First I stamped with blue ink, then I turned the stamp around and stamped over the same area with gray ink.

Sometimes you don't have to color your stamped images.  I stamped the cat onto gray card stock.  Voila!  

 For added interest on my layout, I used some of my metal dies to cut a window and label. 

Rogue Redhead Stamp Plates Used:
Behind the Scenes (bubble wrap)
Just Sayin" (cat and sentiment)

Where I am, we actually are having flooding right now from all the rain.  While you're staying safe and dry indoors, I hope you have some time to enter this Rebel Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I love the little cat sitting on the quote, great idea. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea for the background stamp! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Helene--that scene has played itself out many times here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the double-stamping of the bubble wrap image, and the stamping of the cat onto grey card - so simple, and so effective!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...