Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

She: Love Birds..

Hi there....
For my very first 'Guest Rogue' piece I thought I'd share one of my favourite things to make.......A Tag!

I used the new 'This N That' plate.....Lovely..




 I used the Clock and Checkboard for my background and clear embossed. The Tag is coloured with Distress Inks. The image is coloured with Copics. After using and embossing folder on my Heart I embossed it with Copper embossing powder for more texture.
















Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon to share more makes from this fantastic stamp set..

She xx

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have put those lovebirds in a heart....aaaah now that is so cute. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,what a gorgeous way to use that set! Love this. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag and use of the stamps! I like your heart background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous embossing--makes for such a lush tag

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...