Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Vicki: Milliner Misses

  There is nothing like the companionship of friends that share your passion for stamping and paper crafting.  I spent the past three days with  friends at a weekend crop that I attend twice a year. 

Creating a card with friends as a theme came easy  and the Milliner Misses Stamp Collection was a fitting match for what I had in mind.

 "Good Friends are Always in Fashion" 

I started with a base of white cardstock and added two more layers in yellow and lavender.  The patterned paper is from the Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection.  The white lace strip was made using a Martha Stewart deep edge punch.  Next, I stamped my Milliner Misses and sentiment on white cardstock and cut them out with Spellbinder die-cuts, matting the oval stamped image with one cut from lavender.  I wanted a pop of color against the lavender and white, so I added some green die-cut leaves and yellow mulberry roses.  A couple of hat pins and a few pearls added the finishing touch to my my card.

This close up of the Milliner Misses shows the great detail in the image.

The "Good Friends" sentiment is one of my favorite!

I am truly excited to be a part of Rogue Redhead Designs and share their great stamping products with you.  Thanks for stopping by!

Visit the Rogue Redhead Designs store to get your Milliner Misses Stamp Collection along with many other great stamp sets.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour palette you have chosen Vicki and the design of your lush card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty spring colors and a beautiful card design to show off the misses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...