Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome to our Newest Guest Rogues

Please help us welcome Annette and She who will be acting as Guest Rogue Crew members over the next few months.

They have both gone Rogue on a regular basis before and we're sure that you'll love their fabulous art.

Annette Goatley of Netty's Craftings and Adventures into Art, instroduces herself as "a grandmother and great grandmother plus a wonderful wife to my husband.........lol". 


Annette


She has served on a number of design teams including Gingersnap Creations, Happy Daze and Smudger as well as serving as Guest Designer for Scrolls Work Rubber Stamps.  She told me that she is "thrilled to bits to be a Guest Designer for the fabulous Rogue Redheads" and we are happy to have her joining us and sharing her art.



 To see more of Annette's wonderful art, visit one of her blogs - Netty's Craftings and Adventures into Art.

Our second Guest Rogue for the next few months is She.  A papercrafting maven, She says " I love nothing better than having inky fingers".  She lives in the northwest of England with her husband and, as She put it to me "we are owned by Archie, a gorgeous white and tabby rescue cat".  She is currently serving on the Make the Day Special Design Team.


She

As She told me, "You can safely say that I’m addicted to stamping.....I’m never happier than when I’m playing with inks and stamps.....Oh and did I mention paper? I’m a serious paper addict too.....I’m now trying to make a dent in it after many years of just sitting and stroking! I also have tried and own most inkpads!! I couldn’t describe my ‘style’ if I have one!! I do ‘cute’ and ‘grungy’ in sometimes equal measure! I started Journaling last year and love it........... I started ‘papercrafting’ about 20 years ago but have been crafting since I was small. Mum taught me how to knit and sew and I enjoy any form of needlework."


To see more of She's lovely papercrafting, check out her blog - Rubber Addict.

15 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful cards and projects from these ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shar not only for the opportunity to work with your FAB stamps, but a lovely write up too....*Waves* to Netty :-)Thanks for your comment Vicki. I can't wait to play...S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to you both :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great additions to your team Shar.
    Hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the warm welcome and Hi to She. Am thrilled to be here, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most lucky to have Anette - I love her and her gorgeous art work dearly!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have worked with Annette for years now in a couple different venues and have always enjoyed her art and her creative spirit. I am happy to have her come and play with my stamps ::)

      Delete
  7. Cant wait to see what delights you are going to produce with the lovely stamps that you are going to get your sticky mits on She. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome ladies! Such beautiful samples. Looking forward to more with RRD images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Annette and She! I came over from Annette's blog. Looking forward to seeing more of her work and to getting to know She!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the both of you. Such great additions to the RRD team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A big welcome to Annette and She--lovely cards, ladies, I look forward to seeing more of your Rogueish work!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay Annette - so happy for you, and what a well deserved spot... Look forward to "meeting" She and her work too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...