Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Annette Goatley: 'Just for You Midge' and a Shrink !!

Hi, hope you are enjoying Sunday.  Thought I would use 'Midge' from the new 'This and That' half plate for a change instead of using those two fab birds...............


This time I stamped her on Distress Inks and layered her up on hearts which have been outlined in gold paint. The background is made from the acrylic squishings technique.  Other products used are Bead Gel and Stickles.  The 'Just for You' is on this half plate as well.



Oh No, you cry...........Midge has been shrunk............to tell you the truth she asked me to..........and this is how she ended up......... Painted and stamped on watercolour paper using the Floriculture plate with a little bit of my own art thrown into the mix.

Hope to see you again next Sunday and would like to know whether I should show 'Midge' again or 'Birds'. Just write in the comments below please as I just cannot make up my mind.................am such a ditherer.
Take care of yourselves, hugs Annette x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Annette! Any of your creations would be fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, if I had to choose, it would be the birds, but whatever you make is sure to be gorgeous.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and the way you've used her.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards - Midge looks delicious - especially in those beautifully coloured hearts - gorgeous! But overall, I'd probably say the adorable birds would get my vote!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and I have to say, I really like Midge. Hard decision but why don't you do one of each, or how about this Midge with a bird on her hat? Just joking really.....whatever you make will be beautiful I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of Midge having the birds on her hat Astrid, but am not sure if they would fit..........lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Netty! These cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colors on the first one and great texture on the second one! Oh Midge, you've shrunk but look as great as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects Annette as always your work is stunning.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, colours and design, love the texture and shrink on your second card!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...