Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Barbara Washington: Happy Mother's Day

Since Mother's Day is just days away, I thought I would share a project for Mother's Day. I created an easel card box. Doesn't Midged make a beautiful image on the card. She is from the new release, This N That. All of the stamps on this half sheet are wonderful and guess what, it's still on sale. The sentiment is from the half plate, Bits & Pieces, a wonderful set of versatile sentiments which will get you through many occasions.
My daughter will receive this for Mother's Day from my darling grandchildren. The box is the perfect place to put a small gift..

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...