Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Barbara Washington: Just for You

Each time I get a new set of RRD stamps, I'm sure it's my all time favorite. That's how I feel about the stamp sets, This n That (image an sentiment) and Behind the Scenes (background), that I used on this card.
I used the 3D Shadows technique from Technique Junkies on the image panel. The birds are popped up over the shadow. For the background I used white ink to stamp  the bubblewrap stamp from the Behind the Scenes set. I added some bakers twine and some roses as embellishments. Have I mentioned that the current May Rebel Challenge is May Flowers? Join us by June 2, 2013 and share your art. There's a great prize too.
Don't forget to check out the specials available until the end of May.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...