Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Colleen Oxford: Bird Crazy!!!

I have been the Crazy Bird lady this year with my camera by my couch trying to caught a great picture of the Beautiful birds that have been flitting about outside.  I have not had any time to print out the pictures but here is a layout I have whipped up (1: 4x6 and 3: 2.5x2.5).

One of my Favorite features on this page is the string that I strung across the bottom knotted with ribbons, to me, representing how Birds make nests.  Those birds are too cute :) 
Since I'm missing the pictures I have left Mattes.

Here are the Pictures I plan on using...
4x6

2.5x2.5

2.5x2.5

2.5x2.5

If you haven't had a chance yet head on over to Rogue Redhead Designs and check out the 
NEW This N That stamp plate featuring the Birds and Sentiment I used on this scrapbook layout.

2 comments:

  1. Great LO! Love the coloring on the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea to use this stamp on your scrappy page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...