Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Debi Ryan: Carnival Lovers

I'm sharing another card with you this week. I've made this for hubby- it's our anniversary next month. What could be more perfect than the lovers from Carnival Dreams,  it's romantic and quirky. I think this might be another of my All time fav stamps lol.


I've stamped the background using Behind the Scene stamps: script and the music notes.
I have stamped directly onto the Kraft cardstock and inked with Walnut ink, to get an aged look. The sentiment is from the Snow Hugs set.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Debi x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love how the front rolls down to show the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card Debi. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...