Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Krisha: Journaling with This N That

What a fun page to work on, and of course I got to use my This N That RRD013 love bird stamp!!  In the background is the script stamp from the Behind the Scene/RRD012 Stamp.  The circles were made with Gelatos, a stencil, and  my finger...LOL  There was also texture added with a heart stencil and modeling paste, after it dried I blended some Bubble Gum Gelatos over the page here and there.  I stenciled the "love" then painted the letters black, and added a heart around the love birds.  Some outlining with a white gel pen finished it off.  I have been having so much fun with this new plate of stamps!!!  I do have a step by step tutorial, with a lot of pictures on my blog if you feel like you need further assistance.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

4 comments:

  1. loving your colourful layout. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Krisha! Love all of the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy, colourful page,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! What a fun page that says so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...