Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

She: Gorgeous Midge.....

Hi there....
I have a card to show today made with the gorgeous Midge from the 'This N That' set.

Love ♥ her, she could have absolutely been made for me!

She is stamped onto cream card, clear embossed and coloured with Copics.

I love how she fits in the Nestie circle and I have just cut a scalloped circle for her to sit on!

She just needed some toning papers from my stash and punched flowers.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.

She xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card, She! Beautiful colors and lots of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your color palette and punched flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...