Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Annette Goatley: 'Beyond the Blue Horizon'

Hi, for my Guest Rogue piece this Sunday is a little different from the norm, but guess that is why Shar refers to us as Rogues.............


Beyond the blue horizon
Waits a beautiful day
Goodbye to things that bore me
Joy is waiting for me
I see a new horizon
My life has only begun
Beyond the blue horizon
Lies a rising sun

By Leo Robin


This is a page from my Art Ideas Book and the above song inspired this piece, its a mixture of my artwork, digital lights and Rogue Redheads stamps from the Beach Babes plate, hope you like it.

Wishing you a goodly Sunday and a great week ahead.  Hugs Annette x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this rogue piece--so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful composition Netty!! fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love your beautiful make Netty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inspired creation, Annette - I love the lyrics, and am reminded of Jonathan Livingston Seagull too. Beautiful, uplifting artwork.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it would be gorgeous and it is! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I like it and now I am singing that song -- The colors are gorgeous - love the texture and I do not have a clue how you do those lights!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am so pleased you like it ladies, many thanks for all your lovely comments, Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...