Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Colleen Oxford: Storage

I, like many of you, am running out of room.  
So I have 2 choices...1: stop buying or 2: figure out successful storage.
I chose the latter. 


DVD cases for unmounted stamp storage leaves you with an open slate for decorating and takes up alot less space.


 I have cut a piece of designer paper (NOTE: cardstock is too thick) and cut it down to 10 3/4 x 7 1/8.  Open your DVD case and measure to get the best dimensions.  
I then stamped my image onto a piece of white paper and adhered it to the front.

Sorry for the glare in the photos :)

I finished by writing the company, name of set and number in the set (Behind the Scenes are big so I made 4 cases, labeling 1 of 4 and so on) on the front and the same information down the spine. 


Be sure to checkout the fabulous Spring Sale happening at Rogue Redhead Designs.

4 comments:

  1. good idea Colleen, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea... but I spent quite a long time trying to track down DVD cases that don't have the stupid bit that holds the DVD built in, so that you can't use them for stamps, and had very little luck... If you've got a good source, I'd love to know!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stampin' Up and A*Muse Studio sell them in packs of 4 :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...