Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

She: Love Birds.

Hi there.........

Today I have a card to show you you using the Love Birds from the fantastic 'This N That' set.........Check it out........it's at a super sale price!

I decided to go very 'Monochromatic' on this one! Love Black and White!


I just coloured the birds head with a little Blue/Grey Copic pen.

I cut a couple of little tag shapes and stamped the sentiment onto the white one.

The size of these stamps lend themselves very well to nesties too....

All that was needed were some matts (cut in my usual not very straight style!!!)

This is going to be the card I send to my husband for our anniversary at weekend........


Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon......

She xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely monochromatic card! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this in black and white

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful work, thankyou so much for visiting me and the kind words,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...