Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

She: Midge!

Hi there.........

I have a slightly different (for me!) card to show you today.....A 'Stepper' card.......

I have used Midge from 'This N That' I just love ♥ her.....


I also decided to go for a 'Blue' tone......Midge is coloured with Copics and mounted onto some Nesties.

I did cheat and bought the card already in the 'stepper' shape........I am not known for my measuring and cutting skills!!!

The sentiment is matted onto smaller Nesties to match. I made most of the little 'tatty' flowers, I just added some small Roses and Pearl blobs.

Thanks for looking....

She xx

8 comments:

  1. What? You can buy those techie step cards premade? Your card is beautiful in blue--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee did you find the pre made step card??? I am NOT known ofr my measuring either...LOL
    Beautiful card, love the blue tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, thank you for your lovely comments. Not sure if these are available in the US :( They are a must for me, as I don't do straight or measuring!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunner of a card, I doubt I'll be able to get premade steppers here in Nz - oh well ;)
    but just love your card!
    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for your lovely comments. :-) S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the colouring on Midge, and you seem to have started something with the pre-made stepper cards!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...