Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

She: Milliner Misses....

Hi there......
I decided to go Monochromatic with my card today! I love Black and White, so decided to go with that......

 
















One of my very favourite stamp sets is 'Milliner Misses'...........grab them quickly, they are on offer until 21st June..... Simply stamped and clear embossed onto a Nestie shape and then mounted onto some favourite papers. I just added punched flowers, gems and of course ribbon!

I hope you like my little card, thanks for looking...

She xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought to use Milliner Misses in black and white. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous monochromatic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...