"Get Sketchy", so I spent a few hours playing with the sketch. Here's what I came up with. I can't wait to see what you create.
As I started to work, I had two ideas in mind for my card. Since I couldn't decide which way I wanted to go, I decided to try both ways. Although both cards followed the same sketch, I think the results are really different.
Floriculture stamp sheet for the focal image. The background was cut from Graphics45 designer paper. It was an easy card to make. I think the floral image really stands out against the floral background.
This 'n That for my main image. I masked her and stamped the handwriting background stamp (Behind the Scenes) behind her. For my background, I stamped the bubblewrap background (Behind the Scenes) with embossing ink and then embossed it using a clear embossing powder. I masked the sections and brayered distress stain in each section. The result is a grungy, textured effect. I really like the look.