Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Barbara Washington-- Stroll Upon the Beach

The 4th of July is in the past which means that summer is officially well underway. I pulled out my Beach Babes stamps to create a summer card.. First I stamped the background with the Beach Babes background stamp. I used Pan Pastels to add the beach colors. I stamped the two children over the background to maintain the fine details and then again on white cardstock. Distress markers were used to color the children. I fussy cut them out and layered over the stamped image on the background. I took a layering panel and dry embossed it. The sentiment was then stamped on a scrap from that panel. I thought that the kraft base card went well with the sandy beach image.  I'd sure like to be taking a walk along a sandy ocean beach right now.
Don't forget to check out the RRD store. There are a number of specials available until the end of the month.

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...