Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Debi Ryan: Be Mine

I had such inky messy fun creating today's card, using Glossy cardstock I inked with some Tattered Angels  Chalk spray and some Dylusions spray and finally some Gold Smooch.

Be Mine Card


I then heat embossed the image of the Lovebirds and the Be Mine Sentiment, from the This N That RRD set.
To create the gold background, I used the Checkerboard stamp from the same set, and inked it with Gold acrylic paint, I love the uneven grungeness  :-)
I also just used a Geli roll glitter pen just to highlight the birds :-)
Have a great rest of the week.


Debi x

4 comments:

  1. aaah one of my favourite stamps, loving the inkyness of your card Debi, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous - love the rich inky colours, and the birds look so beautiful against them.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi, this is a gorgeous card, so rich in color and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...