Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Vicki Robertson: Warm Wishes!

Vicki here today...
 It's summer time and what better way to celebrate than sending "Warm Wishes"!


 I love creating square cards and 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 are my favorite.  It's like creating a mini page layout.  The inspiration for this card came from one that I received recently from my good friend, Lisa.  It had  a pinwheel on it that was so cute, I had to use one too.  Pinwheels always make me feel happy.


I stamped the pinwheel background paper with Reverse Sequin Waste from the Behind the Scenes Plate using Versamark Ink.  Next, I heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.   I love that the stamped design mimics the dots on the Teresa Collins patterned papers that I used. The pinwheel stem is a toothpick that I stained with Ranger's Tea Dye Distress Ink.


The sentiment, "Warm Wishes" is from the Beach Babes Plate and stamped with Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope my card has inspired you!

Check out all of the fabulous stamps available in the Rogue Redhead Designs Store.

This month's Rebel Challenge #25 is now posted in the upper right corner of the blog sidebar.  Be sure to play along for the chance to win a $15 voucher to the Rogue Redhead Designs Store.
Challenge ends August 4, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card Vicki, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pinwheel card - lovely fresh papers and colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...