Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Barbara Washington: Grin & Bear It

Today I got a chance to play in my craft room, so play I did. I decided just to have some fun with my stamps and a stamp set that  truly says "fun" is Getting Grizzly. These adorable bears just bring a smile to one's face. For my background I used a cut piece of brown plaid scrapbook paper and layered it over a piece of dark brown cardstock so that the corner showed. I thought it made a rustic background. I stamped and fussy cut the bears. The sentiment was stamped on a separate piece of cardstock. I distressed the sides and then attached it to the card with four brads. To embellish the rest of the card, I added a few more brads and a bit of twine. I think the bears should feel comfortable in the rustic setting and that the resulting card makes a perfect masculine card.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...