Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Barbara Washington: In Fashion

Card Closed

Card Open
I thought that today I would share my card created for the latest rebel  challenge which is Fashionista. Of course, I went to the wonderful Milliner Misses stamp sheet for my image and sentiment.
I started with a piece of two sided designer paper and cut my card base using a Sizzix flip-it die. I stamped the image and the sentiment on white cardstock and die cut them with a Cheery Lynn oval. I used watercolor pencils to color the image and distress ink to color the edges. I highlighted the flower centers with the new Ranger distress glitter.
I think this lovely little lady and the fabulous sentiment truly symbolize the theme perfectly.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...