Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Debi Ryan: Dreaming of the Future

I have an A4 Art journal page to share with you today. I've sprayed the background with Various Dylusion sprays, and then I've stamped using Various stamps from the Relish Reading set, and the handwriting stamp from the Behind the Scenes set.

Art Journal Page

I stamped the day dreaming girl onto Glossy cardstock and coloured her with Promarkers, I then cut her out and popped her on the page using foam tape. I then doodled the rest of the tree in.

I hope Thursday finds you well, and have a great rest of the week.

Debi x

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Debi! I love the background and the color against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page, love what you did with the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...