Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Helene Huber: Veiled

Happy Friday morning!  I hope you all are getting a good start to your weekend.  We just wrapped up our small town homecoming, called Old Settlers--parades, food booths, carnival rides.  Many photos of Old Settlers horse drawn parade floats and folks dressed in beautiful attire from days gone by were posted on Facebook.  I, of course, was wearing cut-offs and flip flops when I picked up my funnel cake and lemon shake-up.  But if I had lived in another era, I'm sure I would have gone uptown in fashionista style.

All of which leads me to my latest Rogue tag using the Milliner Misses stamp plate.  I paired it with the background stamp found in the Just Sayin' stamp plate.  It reminds me of the veils that used to be attached to women's hats.  I didn't have any real hat netting, but I found a perfect match in my stash--no doubt from a produce bag--but, hey, it works for my veiled theme.


If you haven't done so already, please look for our latest Rebel challenge (sidebar).   The theme just happens to be fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...