Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Krisha: Missing You, a Post Card

Krisha here today to share an other mail art post card using a stamp from the RRD Relish Reading RRD001 plate.  This girl sitting in the chair was the main reason I bought this first plate of stamps, she just seems so deep in thought.  Today I stamped her onto a pattern paper, to keep it simple enough to go through the mail. It is mounted on plain white cs for weight.  I colored her with markers and sprayed with a sealer incase any wet hands, or weather might be involved.  The sentiment is one of those odd one with no manufacturer.  I just love the way this one turned out and wish I had ore of that background paper, it just fit for the stamp and for the post card.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet and sad... the sentiment matches her posture perfectly.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful postcard! That is one of my favorite stamps too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...