Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Monochrome Miss in the Mail

Last week, I received this lovely card from She, who just finished up her stint as Guest Rogue with RRD recently.

I love that, eventhough this beautiful creation only contains two colors,  it has so many great textures, details and patterns.  Dot looks very at home spotlighted among all these elegant elements.

Stamps: Dot and sentiment from Millner Misses (Rogue Redhead Designs)
 To see more of She's art, just check out her blog - Rubber Addict.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Shar, what a lovely blog post :-) Thank you :-) I'm so glad your little card arrived safely and you like it. I loved being able to showcase your gorgeous stamps and I know I'll use them for a long time to come. S xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...