Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Vicki Robertson: "Love Your Style"

Hi, Vicki here on the blog today...

Our Rebel Challenge is posted and under way!  This month's theme is "Fashionista", a great opportunity to put those Milliner Misses to work again.  Love those ladies!


Of course, using the Milliner Misses called for a vintage style card. 
I found some Scribble Scrabble papers that I have been hoarding for a long time.  The collection, Simply Stylish, was a favorite and a good choice for the background of my Fashionista card.  


The Memory Box Tall Dress Form and Camila Evening Dress Die-cuts worked well with the theme also.  I used some Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar paper for the dress and added a ric rac belt with a rose buckle, feather and two pearl topped stickpins.  The postcard is from the same Graphic 45 collection tooI inked the edges, distressed it for a more vintage look and added more roses.


The address area of the postcard was the perfect place to stamp the sentiment, "Love Your Style".  I used the Milliner Misses with all three ladies on it, but instead of ink, used my markers and colored only one of the ladies.  I stamped her across the top of the postcard and added some mini pearls for her necklace.

Featured Product

From my stash...
Clearsnap/Colorbox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
Prima Mulberry Rose and Stick Pin
Queen & Co. Pearls

  I hope you are inspired to play along with our RRD Fashionista Challenge!

You could be the next winner of a $15 voucher to the Rogue Redhead Store!

2 comments:

  1. love this combo of dress and milliner miss on your postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great combination, have just bought this set of stamps and have to say I love them, Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...