Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Barbara Washington: Reading or Daydreaming

It's the end of September and the kids are back to school in full force. Is this young lady daydreaming or studying? My card today features stamps from Relish Reading (image and sentiment) and Behind the Scenes bubblewrap (background). My card is also a sample for the current Rebel Challenge,  Autumn Colors.
To make my card, I started with a piece of glossy cardstock for the background panel. First, I dripped alcohol ink in various fall colors on the panel and then uses compressed air to blow it around. On top of the ink I stamped the bubblewrap background. I die cut leaves and adhered them to the panel. I stamped our young lady on a separate piece of paper and colored her using watercolor pencils. I cut her out and attached her to a die cut layering panel. I stamped the sentiment on a separate paned and added a border.
I hope you'll add your art in the Rebel Challenge. You still have a few days to join.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool background design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great background for this lovely lady; reading or daydreaming indeed is the question.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...