Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Barbara Washington:You Only Live Once --Y-O-L-O

I decided to make today's card in the CAS style. It was created with the current Rebel Challenge in mind. I used all autumn colors, even though the card isn't your usual autumn card. I went to the This N That stamp set for the image and sentiment. I first stamped the little birds. Then I masked them so I could add the background stamp. I then added the YOLO sentiment. The border was added by hand using my distress markers. Can't wait to see your challenge art! You have until October 6th to enter.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Barbara! Love the masking technique that you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...