Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Helene Huber: Boo-tiful Witchy Woman

This is my RRD design team sample for the Rebel challenge.  Be sure to enter HERE  by October 6 to be in the running for a $15.00 voucher to the RRD stamp store.  (See sidebar for the link to more samples and challenge details.)

 
My autumn colors include:
Background paper sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays (Squeezed Orange and Fresh Lime) and a shimmer mist--Perfect Pearls Sunflower Sparkle, then stamped with my boo-tiful witchy woman image from the RRD half plate, Nature Notes. I had to square up the actual image and then edged with a black sharpie to redefine the frame.
Blackbird paper from Memorybox which is the base on top of a black card as well as the larger mat.  Smaller mat is a scrap.

Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacy Squares used to make two paper mats.

Wood witch hat from Red Lead Paperworks is painted with black chalkboard paint (when I had the paint out for some other projects).  I did not chalk up the hat as I think this sophisticated witchy woman would keep her hat in pristine condition, tied up in a bow with Doodle Twine (Halloween assortment).

Have a great autumn weekend!  Helene aka 2amscrapper


5 comments:

  1. Love this card, so perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helene, love your card! Great idea for the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She makes a lovely witch. Such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful autumn design and I love the vintage touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use for that stamp!! I have it as well. Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...