Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Krisha: Nature Notes in Fall Colors

Oh fall, and all the glorious colors.  This week I chose to make a small 3 3/4"x 4 3/4" wall hanging using two stamps from the Rogue Redhead Designs Nature Notes RRD011 plate and the script stamp from Rogue Redheads Designs Behind the Scenes: RRD012 plate.  It is a corrugated box flap, from a box that was printed on the inside.  I did some paper piecing on the main image and made my own Washi tape for the sentiment, then added found objects from my stash.  For more detail check out my blog. Krisha's Keepsakes.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments. I only have one rogue redhead stamp and love it. I had no idea your other blog had such wonderful projects. Have a lovely week.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wall hanging! Love the fall colors and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...