Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

trisha too: Who says black cats are bad luck?

After seeing Vicki's super cute Halloween card made with images from the Just Sayin' set, I knew I had to bring out the kitty from that same set:
Who says black cats are bad luck? 

(For my across the pond friends, I want to make sure you know that Rogue Redhead Designs are available there from  Make the Day Special.  Just sayin' . . . ;)

:)trisha


5 comments:

  1. Love black cats (I have one) and a great Halloween card.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to have a black manx kitty--what a fellow he was!

    Thank you for stopping by, Brenda, I appreciate your comment!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Trisha! Love the cat on this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki--your card was the inspiration! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the way you used the cat Trisha. Super cool card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...