Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Debi Ryan: Midge in Pastels


For my card today I've combined a vintage look with a bit of grunge too, don't know about you but I love how Midge has turned out.
I've used chalk pastels to just add a little colour and highlights to Midge, I sponged the background papers, and using a honeycomb stencil I've added some texture with gold acrylic paint.

I hope you're all having a great week.

Debi x

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Debi!! I love your background and the vintage grunge look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, this is just a show stopping card! You make RRD proud with this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...